Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think i have...dilemma also?

Went Parkson the fourth time in three days' time? Do you think imma crazy? No way, if you're a Mirian, you should know you go no where else other than there. It is bigger after the New Wing was built and more places are still under construction.

I went there on Friday day time with SongLin and PeckChieng, accompanying them to get CNY stuffs. Imperial after that too. They were in dilemma buying eyeliner - liquid or gel one? Me too want make up, please. Teach me. I got myself a set of mask stuffs from Kose. Hoho~ I can do mask myself liaw! Of course, i have my facial wash also ady. The boyfriend got me a set of Kose Sekkisei facial wash in Dec before he was back. No thanks! (He made me sad and angry when i was considering to buy or not, lol!) Kekek, i got my wages of two days hard work also. But then, it had became my mask set. :x
I had movie time with sis too. We watched 笑著回家 . It is still funny as usual, as for Jack Neo's product. We parked the car more very far away. It was so dangerous for two girls walking on a quiet street at night time, even when day time la, okay? Can Parkson build B2? Nice idea, right?

Parkson again on Saturday with the Dong Dong gang. Since i didn't want to have McD again, they were kind enough to watch me eating at Sushi King. RM20 only and i can eat till full full is very not bad, better than the so called sushi buffet with limited time though i haven't got the chance to try it before. I don't really want to try it. It's still okay for anyone is welcomed to give me a treat. Then, i went to office to work. I'm good girl, see how hardworking i am!

Parkson...on Sunday! Sis and i went to there again with elder sis, brother-in-law and BabyXuan. Shopping with siss...a while later, sis and i shopped ourselves. I was hunting for watch as always. I kept wanting to get myself a watch because i never have one and i think it's very useful. If you ask me why dont see the time on my phone? I'm considering about...when it's exam time, which one you could bring with you? Watch, of course! When your hands are full of bags of stuffs, you can just see the time without taking handphone out from your handbag or pocket. It's more useful than what i stated here only!

I was in serious dilemma of choosing watches. These two are the most satisfying for me.
The 1st one:


I like the Roman style of 12 and the diamonds are smaller, more elegant for that. Black looks better on my dark skin and black straps makes my skin fairer in contrast. I also like the small division of every second.

The 2nd one:


I like the white straps and they are narrower than the black one. It looks very feminine, the guy entertained me saying that.

Guess which one i bought???
Answer is the first one. Yes, the black one. Not because of i look fairer with that. It looks nicer too, okay? And, the black one looks more 'busy businesswoman'. Lol, i admit i have big dream, but i am also feminine in front my boyfriend bah. This is not exposed to whoever except him. ;)

Good night, peeps! Ily, ssb! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment