Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Friends

Friends......a word i find it hard to define.
I think they are who you would do stupid things together and they're incredibly fun, you would get angry of them, get worried of them and etc because you care them like siblings from different families. I have a few close friends who i always lend my ears to and also borrow their ears. :-P You couldn't imagine the life without friends, even Robinson Crusoe has a dog as his companion before he meets Friday, okay? I love my friends! (sounds gelik) Please always leave a place in your heart for me. Thanks God letting me to make these friends.
Friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.
This post is specially for my babes from Babysistaz, Dongdong, Wen and Rach. (Don't mind the sequence, you all are important.)

No comments:

Post a Comment