Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have...bulimia?

Bulimia? I tend to bully people and we call that bulimia? NO, bulimia is an eating disorder that you keep eat eat eat HUGE amount of food nonstop-ly and after that, you feel guilty to your stomach, your big body.

I dont know if mine is counted as bulimia or not because my fats do not show up obviously on my figure. I ate much and i always want this and that, is like everyday, i have lots of food i crave for popping out in my brain. :x I actually get fatter, but you guys wont be able to notice about it. Only my butts and stomach fatten, so dont think i dont grow fats anymore. I do, only that you don't realize, ok??

Today i m craving for KFC, pearl milk tea, Starbucks and Ruffles chips again. There're much more up till tonight. So sad, i don't have car and i couldn't get myself any of them, gonna cry hard at home. D;

No comments:

Post a Comment