Monday, January 24, 2011

Time flies...

I've no idea what have i done for the past week, but seriously time flies and we won't notice it. I had a part time job for the last weekend as promoter. I stand whole day long and no one wanna buy anything from me, so sad. I finally got myself hair cut and straightened my bang. The outcome is quite satisfying and i could feel my head is now lighter because you couldn't imagine how much hair of mine on the floor. Fyi, i was the first customer sitting at that place since the saloon was just opened so the hair on the floor all belongs to me. The hair is really much until i was shocked. My hair behind is about 2 inches shorter and my bang goes back to straight and flat now. I love it. All of them are way better than my curly bang and long heavy hair. This is my latest face.



I can't wait for the cny ady!!! It's just around the corner, like only 9 days left. WOW, right? The 2010 cny was like just finish a few weeks ago and here comes another brand new cny. All we want to do is eat, drink and gambling. I seldom play cards or poker unless no kaki for rummy, but it's real hard to have no kaki for rummy, all of us want to book a seat to win money. HAHAH! It's much fun than playing 21 or 89 because one round takes about 10 mins? to finish, we don't need to keep wash cards so often.

Bye. Imma going to fix my advertisement stuffs. xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment