Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How many days to go?

1,2,3,4,5,6...20...28 days to go, 4 weeks. I m getting more excited, lol. I have no idea what to pack in my luggage other than clothes. You guys who have left, please guide me! There're still something to do like visit the dentist and i-don't-know. Oh yah, my dad told me to go for a hair cut and said i have to cut shorter this time. What sort of thinking is that? Trim my bang to the shortest like boys'? I don't think my hair behind matters. I should just trim it or do the straightening and trimming for my bang? If i don't straighten it, i'll be so ugly after it gets long and CURLS to a side. HAHAH What else? Hm...i have a sudden crave for ice cream, ><. Sadly, the love one is not around here to bring me for ice cream.

I'm so addicted to Cityville recently. I finally hit 57 levels. It's getting harder to up level since you need more exp to up a lvl. My days are so freaking bored. Sleeping at 2, wake up at 12, online to 6, dinner, online to 2. I couldn't imagine my life without laptop and internet connection. I would rather go die. wakakaka should i show my pictures with lens and without? big difference, i tell you! dont see it if you have heart attack, i m afraid you can't bear your fast-beating heart and fall in love with me. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment