Monday, January 10, 2011

Outing & Short Trip to Genting

I had a few outings with friends, like continuously for 3 or 4 days? It may be very little for you, but a lot for me. I don't go out continuously unless i have classes. I went out with my best babe the other day to renew my I.C. since my photo in the old I.C. is £$%£^^%@ and i reached the age of 18, no next word, change it! Another brunch day with Wendy, Rachel and Grace together with Fionna and Kee San. We went dessert master as well. The sweet potato soup there is nice and real sweet, but i want it in orange and yellow colour! Purple soup looks weird. The next day was brunch with Rachel and Madeline with Fionna and Kee San as well at McD Permy. I like fast food, i used to love until.....

I had a short trip to Genting for 3 days. To be said exactly, 1 and half days because transport took quite a long time. Once we reached there, brunch time! 2 fishy heads, pity them. They had no heads after that! After that, shopping time of course. We went to Sungei Wang. Lots, i mean tonnes of cheap stuffs there. Sadly, i didn't manage to get myself a bag there. We got up to Genting after dinner, had another 2 fishy heads, so sad of them! We had a quick bath and then shop!!! I love shopping.....till drop! Padini, BUM, Voir, FOS, Nike, Adidas...how come no Gucci, Prada, Chanel, LV.....?
We decided to spend our lovely Saturday for the theme park. To the disappointment, the weather was bad and the outdoor was closed. SHIT! Outdoor theme park should be more fun, okay? Indoor's are for children. Had a big dinner with 5012 persons in the big international meeting room. WHOAH!
Sad to say, we had to come back to our little nest on Sunday. Getting down from Genting Highland, heading to airport, waiting and taking the flight costed us a freaking 12 hours. Such a waste!!! I should have do much more shopping with that time. )-; Sorry, i didn't take any pictures except for fish spa pic! Kekeke,,,

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment