Sunday, January 2, 2011

Alright alright just bear for a lil while and we'll have a brand new blogskin for this brand new year.
oh yeah, HAPPY 2011 !
i had a new year eve lying on my bed for the whole day long and with no countdown. okay, i think i dont really have a countdown since i have memory? i dont really mind. It's like ya, yesterday is yesterday, today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow. Yesterday past, today continues and tomorrow will be...AWESOME. lol. I hope my every tomorrow'll be awesome-r than today is.
I woke up early in the morning thinking to go to work, but the boss didn't confirm yet, ended up breakfast with my family and bring my 2 lil sisters to sch for the shitty registration day. The weather was damn hot! All the primary school students look so nerd, :x. Seriously, they are and i was, true. Idk why the parents never know what is queue up or even they know, they learn, they never make it into action. Wth? A group of civilized people did uncivilized stuffs. I just couldn't accept, but what if I do the same towards them? The answer is I would never have a chance. I hate those parents...who want their children to be good but they dont act as a good role model.
The second day of 2011, i did the same thing again. Brought my sis to school, today is the third sis, going to a secondary school. There is worse than primary school. The parents like to drive the merz, bmw, ninja king to show off, but they couldn't even park properly! There was an uncle driving on the road as if the road is owned by him. After that, his son and him then got in school and wanted to see the class list. He was like, you all should move aside to let me go through. Cheh, i dont give a damn lah. You think you old, then i should respect you if you shouldn't be respected meh? You're rich, so what? I still have enough money to change into the extincted 1 cent coins to throw on you until you die! Whatever lah, I DON'T CARE! After buying the books, my sis and I went to office to wait for lunch actually, ended up with helping at the office. It's still okay. The tasks aren't strange for me. Nothing else today I suppose.

I'm missing him right now, my big pig. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment