Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Bunny Year

Can't believe it! It's the last day of tiger year. Tomorrow onwards will be a brand new bunny year! Had my dinner at Tudan and back to home and played some fireworks. Fireworks are real beautiful, yet dangerous -.- I'm so afraid of getting burnt or something else. It sounds scary. We must be extremely careful since there had been an example of the taiwan star. Still, she is recovering and always be tough to face it. It's out of topic!

What is your chinese new year plan? All i want to do is eat and rummy. Rummy is like mahjong but the pictures above the tiles are of poker cards. Cool, isn't it? It's funnnnn!!! I love the most is the prawn crackers with aza. I'm very choosy that i only want aza made by my god mother. DAMN YUMMY!!! I could even fill my with it every meal. :P

Yesterday, i went for manicure and pedicure. Manicure is not as nice as i expected. I asked for red colour but after i got home from there, the red colour on my nails popped a little bit up like bubbles. Ya, little red bubbles on nails. Gelik betul. Hence, my god sis suggested me to remove it and repaint. She has Elianto Chilli Red. I'm in love with that colour! So nice and so suit for chinese new year. For my pedicure, it's much more better but still not so good la. Whatever lah, save money and get a better one next year. My toes are in dark purple with blink blink, but the dark purple looks like black. Nevermind, they are in purple, i know.

Last night, i went to have reunion dinner with my god family at the house. It's small but you can feel there is fully filled with love and comfy. Of course, it is comfy, i grew up at there! HAHAH! After dinner, there is angpau session so i get 1,2,3,4 and 5 angpaus. Heheh! Nail painting comes the next. After all, i went to bazaar to meet my friends. I didn't really shop it, so sad because they kept on stop on a point and chit-chatted -.- then off i back home.

Now after taking bath, i did mask. :P They're my latest Kose collection. I like the way my face feels so refreshing after the mask.


My face looks very beh song, i know right? I have no choice because the mask will dry up and you will feel your face is super tight, so if i smile, i will have wrinkles and my mask is gonna crack. Just imagine i m a black mix white bunny, cute aint me?

Alright, a Happy Bunny Year to all! HUAT AHHHHHHHHH! (for a gambling leg)

No comments:

Post a Comment