Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OMGeee!

Today is 9th Feb, Wednesday ady!!! It's Chu 7 of the first month in the lunar calendar. The moon today looks like a crescent. People always say the foreign moon is rounder than the local's. Everyone wants a round moon instead of incomplete moon with shade on it. So, we chase after what we want and achieve it. I finally wait till the day i gonna leave here far away for further studies. I hope i get more friends there and get closer.
I had been disappeared for a week for visiting and gambling. I didn't really do much visiting this year compared to last year, so my angpau money also directly shrinks. Gambling from the first day to the sixth day, but i didn't earn much because i lost before i won. That means i only win back what i lost. So, it equals to zero. -.- It's more of fun than counting money. Never think that i'm not money-faced anymore, i m still! Now and always, lol. Gambling at KhaiSoon's house was more fun because we could open 2 tables for jie gu so none of us would be free and get bored waiting turns to play.
I think i ate a little prawn crackers only an who knows! I fell sick on Chu 3 night. ); I could only feel myself was dizzy and having headache most of the time. I hate!!! I don't have enough aza with prawn crackers this year. Looking forward for next year's cny and i must take good care of myself before cny ends.
Good night, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment