Monday, February 28, 2011

Red light of my body

What the fuck that my hair falls for more than 3 months ady. Everytime i comb my hair or wash my hair, a bundle of hair drops. Initially, i thought it was because of stress. Ended up my hypothesis was wrong because my summer holiday is damn carefree and have nothing to be worried about. I don't eat too salty or anything. Any cure for it? I don't want to be bold at so young age, even when i grow older, i also don't want. D; Apart from that, my back and shoulders starts to get pain and stiff again. This is probably due to my sitting position when online. I always sit on bed and online, therefore i need my whole back to support me to sit straight. I think i would need to cut down the time to go online so i can lay on bed more time. No other solutions to relieve it, i think. ); Myself clearly know that, if i don't take care of my own body now and always, there'll be a lot sickness which are more serious await me when i age. I WANT A HEALTHY BODY D;

Take care, readers.

2 comments:

  1. mine same too. exactly same condition like u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww take care couzzie, we are still young have long way to go. must always take care and be nice to ourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete