Friday, March 4, 2011

Bad days :(

That was a very liquous day with liquids on me, wtf. I seriously hate the feeling of sticky. First, we went to buy chicken at Westfield Carousel and after quite a long time we bought the chicken, the ice melted and leaked from the plastic bag to me. Once we got on the bus, the melted ice soaked my legs and slippers. WTF for that. Next, i was drinking apple juice on bed and then i accidentally poured it on myself. WTF again. I have no idea why i m so soi nowadays.

This was a very miserable first week of uni. I dont know where to start at all, like why so many resources? It was only the first week and i can feel the stress and harsh life ady .__. i dont like, for now, perhaps the summer holiday is way too long to let the brain got rusting. So, i think i should consider about taking summer course. That will be better because it shortens the period length i gonna study.

Imma going to work hard soon, i mean SOON lol

No comments:

Post a Comment