Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Call me Fatty!

Owwwwwmygooooooood! I dont actually know how heavy m i now. I feel myself getting fatter and fatter each day, like my weight has hit 50 badly! My appetite has doubled up. I ate double portion i used to eat, F me. My eating frequency has doubled up. I ate breakfast-mix-lunch, dinner and supper. SUPPER, a pack of asam laksa maggie mee with an egg, almost every night, F me again. In between my so called main meals, i have snacks, for example: chips, biscuits, buns etc etc etc. F me again again. How could i eat so much? I wonder how my stomach looks like, soooooooooooo freaking amazing. I suppose it has a small volume, but how amazing huge enormous capacity!

After all, a weighing machine is on the top of my wish list, NO. 1 in the list. IF I SEE MY WEIGHT HITTING 50G, I MIGHT TRAMPLE ON THE WEIGHING MACHINE UNTIL IT BREAKS AND HIDING MYSELF IN ROOM FOR A FORTNIGHT TO GET BACK MY STANDARD 42.5KG! I m so gonna broke down into tears if i see that, seriously. ); F F F my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment