Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Am i a weirdo? Or you are?

Lemme start off by asking you:
How frequent you bath in a day?
How frequent you wash your hands and feet?
Do you think you have squeamish or so called hygienic disorder?

Okay, for me, myself, i bathe twice a day, a quick shower early in the morning and a long thoroughly cleaning after i m back from outside and not going anywhere else. I dont know how many times exactly i wash my hands in a day, but for sure, before and after eating and going to washroom. According to my habit, i wash my feet whenever i come back from outside and before getting on my bed every night.

In my opinion, we have to keep ourselves clean and refreshing and this is essential to keep us healthy. It has no offense to bath one more time or wash your feet one more time, so why dont?

Dont you think the same way as mine? If you dont, please kindly tell me what is your opinion and point at me and shout: YOU'RE A WEIRDO! Thank you!

* I dont think i m weird after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment