Sunday, February 13, 2011

Aloha, new life!

Hey, people! I'm now in Perth, Australia for my further studies. Today is the third day i'm here. ;-)

I flew here on Thursday. Before that, i flew to KK to meet my love one and his family. We went to 1Borneo which is quite far away from the city centre. Since i haven't had my lunch, we two went to Sushi King to fulfill our desire of sushis as we two didn't have sushi together for quite a long time. 5 and half hours of flight made my butts becoming flat! Nothing to do except watching movie inside and i didn't sleep at all. About 11.30p.m., we finally took off at Perth International Airport. The airport is quite lousy one even compared to KK's. The most important is we passed the custom safely. Darling's cousin came to pick us to her house for a night stay. Then, we only moved to our home the next day.

Talking about my new home, i feel a little bit sweat =.=" i discovered a dead cockroach in my room and there were a few alive one in the fridge. OMG, can say kinda dirty? We cleaned our rooms and settled into the room first before cleaning the common area. Oh yay, i have a black housemate from Kenya. He's quite friendly and told us many things we need to know. Glad of that! We walked to our campus in the afternoon about 3 and i didn't apply sunblock on my legs, ended up my legs are tanned! There's a bank in the campus, quite cool, right? I think it's very normal in overseas.
Yesterday, the cousin came to bring us to shopping complex to buy utensils and some daily needs. Another cousin brought us to take a bus home. It's a stock-ful day, i can say. I'm sharing a Aussie no. with my darling. So, if you want to contact me, please get my number from me. Thank you!

International Preparation Week starts tomorrow and we'll have to start enrolling. I CAN'T WAIT!
Goodbye and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment