Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New semester

has just commenced yesterday & i've been feeling the toughness of this brand new semester.

All units i take have both lectures and tutorials so i will be much more busier than last sem since i have only altogether 6 classes. The classes aren't time-consuming, but what is wasted is the gap between classes. It's either half an hour, an hour or one hour and a half. You got the heart to do things, but then lets plan...you have to walk at least half an hour to reach the destination, settle down, pack and head to next class, so how many mins left you are free to have some progress? So, i dont like classes with gap, it would be much more better if the lecture ans tutorial are together. HAHAHAH! There's no such good deal.

My weekly free day is tomorrow. Yeays! I wanna charge my energy full and fully utilize my time to do reading since i have worksheets or whatever shits to do every week which cost me A LOT of marks. I dont afford to lose a single percent of them.

Gonna workout and bath now. Till then.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment