Thursday, July 28, 2011

A lil bit update

Hello ~ Anybody there? I guess there has a very thick layer of dust on my blog cover since i dont think anyone is reading, SAD MAX.

Two weeks of study life has passed, i should have adapted it. Yey, kind of, but it is like why so many pre-reading oh? I dont like that. Honestly, not even half of the students would have done so before their classes in my opinion. I doubt it has the necessity. Whatever lah, at least i dont, i dont know how others think. Everything is going quite smooth and i must start my assignments. All of them due almost the same time, which will seriously burn my ass if i dont get them done in time.

And, why are there so many people getting hurt out there? Okay, i had gone through all those sad moments also. Still, life goes on and time doesnt wait. So dont be so sad of you miss the sun because if you still, you will miss the moon as well. :) Be happy and do what you love, friends. We you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment