Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My apology...

to my readers. I didn't realize the promise i did to you guys. Hahahahah you know it's holiday, everyone is slacking.

Winter is here. I finally got myself a coat after surveying for such a long time. I got it at the children department, sweat right? Ask my bones to grow longer so i can grow taller and fit in ladies' wear. Shiet...but hey, thinking positively...children's wear is much cheaper than ladies' wear :P ngeeheheheh till now, i still haven't got to wear it because i haven't bought a dust roller to stick all the dust from it yet.

Oh yeay, study life starts next week! I wish i have fridays free, but... :( i have Finance lecture on Friday. It's the only option, like no option, it has only one lecture. Whatever, i have my wednesdays free! Weeeeeee! To my disappointment, i have night class as i have no other options again :( please gimme more choose-able options!!!

I will start to work on my trips' posts from now on before my studies get too busy. Btw, i had gone to a road trip to Albany, Denmark, Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River - all in one, sound super exciting right? I decided to go as the accommodation is considered kinda cheap. This trip is interesting more on the very beautiful sceneries, like your computers' wallpaper, for serious. Alright, i'll let you to have a look as i'll write on my Rottnest trip and this trip as well.

Ciao and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment