Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's next? Bring it on!

YEAPPIEEEEEE! I had my one week tuition free week! One week passed so quickly. I wonder the time of happy moments passing more quickly than sad moments, yea? Don't you agree?

Whateverrrr, i had my holiday fully packed. HOHOHO! So much activities i did, i could barely recall it now :x
Okay, my first day of holiday was Good Friday. About noon time, love one and me were asked to go for seafood in Fremantle by his friends. There we went! Spot those two tables full of seafood? I had seafood tray with fish and chip, squid and what else i had forgotten. They're really nice but i preferred grilled fish than fried fish after tasting.


After that, bought an ice-cream in cone. The server was so nice and treated me a scoop more of ice-cream and they're very nice to give you a stand to avoid the melted ice-cream drop onto your hands. How nice! Heading to beach with my yummy ice-cream. These are the sea view and TREE view, lol.


We had steamboat on that night, so full after the whole day!

The next day, i had dimsum as my combination of breakfast and lunch. Yumyummmm! I miss Grand Palace's one, probably i m used to the taste, heheheh x) k session was the next. Then, steamboat again at night because there were still many leftovers the night before. Hohoho, there was nothing left after the second steamboat.

I actually had no idea when i went to Cottesloe Beach. Sadly, didn't manage to play water as i didn't bring clothes to change. The scenery is quite pretty. I personally think that it is not very clean but cleaner than Tanjung Lobang lah of course.
There were a lot of ladies with bikini and muscular men, but not my piece of cake.



Hmmmmmmm gimme more time to recall what i've done in this holiday, okay? I know you're kind enough.

You know you know, i m so happy i have ended my relationships with all the assignments, left only one presentation. I hope i could do well in that since my marks are not satisfying for the first two assignments. About my last assignment, which was my Accounting assignment, i was really extremely f*cking pissed with the other two team members. They didn't even complete their tasks and they were so daring to go out to play. What i can say is USELESS BIATCH YOU ARE! Wtf lah, they dont want to study then go back home lah, dont come to uni drag others into hot soup with them. Whatever, let the past be the past, hmph! I dont trust you guys anymore!

I have one month to do all my revisions and i'm going to now after ending this post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment