Saturday, May 14, 2011

Doomsday, they say

There're freaking lots of different stories about the doomsday, you all should know about that. And i personally think that it's very funny to have sooooo many dates. Hahah, how could it be?? Doomsday for different regions ah? But still, i m quite interested in that. Some link the doomsday with aliens, not exactly a doomsday for all the Earth's residents, but for a huge portion of them. I m interested in that too, i believe aliens exist. Crazy much? I dont care, i just believe, hahahah.

To be true, the weather is changing and the frequency of natural disaster is increasing rapidly compared to the last few decades. Weather at my current living place is turning into a complete autumn, no more a few hot days in a week. It is freezing all the times now! I couldnt really stand coldness, but i think i m adapting. The temperature is about 18 in the morning, 24 at noon, 16 at night. Cool, right? It is totally different with my hometown! I heard that the temperature hit 40 sometimes. It is kinda normal in my opinion because it did also last year when i were there. I bet the grass is burning everyday now at some areas of Miri. I feel so blessed im studying at here, so i would be here when autumn, winter and spring which are not that cold and raining season again when i m back to my hometown. Fyi, i love rain. I mean raining and rainy days, Rain the korean as well (he's WHOAH! :P)

The only bad thing is my skin. It turns to be very dry like the skin peeling off but pimples grow!!! OMFG, i hate my face seriously now. Everyday after bath, i have to put lotion on my lip, face, body and feet or else they'll be bloody pain and itchy. If you ever travel to some countries in winter, you will know. When you are clean, then your skin will be too dry so crack, itch, pain, thats it! I fucking needa to adjust my sleeping time and drink more water or i wont stay at home forever because i m ugly!!!

All the best to all the exam candidates which will be sitting exam in 3 weeks' time! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment