Monday, May 9, 2011

Shalalalala~

Exactly a month left to shout YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fyi, my exam ends on 9th June. what should i do now? i should be studying, wtf. but but but you know, who likes to do reading all the time if there's no exam, right right right. still a month to go, but i cant stop myself from thinking about travelling or go wherever to play. perth is not big nor too small too! it doesnt have tonnes of activities to do, but it has a lot honestly. my holiday mood couldnt be switched off since my tuition free week i suppose. too much fun i have. i havent write about my 2 days 1 night trip to Rottnest Island. it will probably be available to read during my long holiday. sorry to my readers, please be extra patient to me xp

I have only one more presentation left, so i should spend all the times studying from now on. i just finished watching a HK drama last night, Only You. i've no comment about it. i dont really watch HK drama instead of taiwan idol drama. i know i know the storyline never change, but i still watch it. sometimes it is sort of funny or whatever lah, like more suitable to my age level. ha ha, no offense.

went to shop last friday after class. things at harbour town are very very cheap if you only see the numbers, lol. add all the numbers together and times three point something then it'll be a big bomb that burns a huge hole in your cute purse. purse is only cute with notes inside okay. aussie dollar keeps on rising nowadays and i'll be in a big trouble if it doesnt stop. i think i gonna pack and fly back asap. just kidding!

alright alright time to study. imma craving for pearl milk tea, ice cream, waffle, bak kut teh, dimsum, chicken cutlet, mixed grill, you zha kueh, wah tan ho, bian bian hu, ban mian and many many more.

hey there! anyone is rich enough, please visit me here or else im hell bored! toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment