Monday, August 2, 2010

Sorry, readers for abandoned my wonderland for ages. I didn't really did lots of things in this *evaporating* period.

24 & 25 July, i had part time job at Boulevard Hypermarket. Okayyy, i know i was working, but still, i want to complain! The security said, if you have anything emergency, you can come up here to make a call. Shit, how if my family has emergency case and couldn't contact me. == Just stop here. I worked for Power Root with Mavis, Fionna, Wenyi Ting, Jiawen and Winnie. My part is sitting at the counter and waiting people to approach me. It's better than serving unknown and promoting to them. That'll kill me! Tauke and Tauke-nio looked so serious, but they're good to us. Each of us got 15 small packs of Oligo and 2 tins of 9-stop. Both are yummy yummy!!! SERIOUSLY! This is not promoting, eh-heh.

For the next whole week, BabyXuan was here in Miri!!! *WOW~* She is quite fat, lol. The same thing is she's still damn cute. She would see at the camera if you want to take her picture, cool bu shi?? I feel like she likes me very much since everytime i clap my hands, she'll make sign that wants me to hug her. HAHAHAHAH!

Btw, i didnt work for Power Root roadshow at E-mart and PC Fair at Indoor Stadium because i would have to work on 1 Aug if i take it. 1 Aug is a big day for me. :P I barely slept the night before yesterday. My love is back from his hometown and we spent whole day sticking together. Awwww, sooooooooo sweet of him! ;D

Time to out for brunch with love. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment