Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I planned to wake myself and love up at 8 or 9 in the morning yesterday, but ended up both of us only up at noon time. Hah, i m earlier than him. I got to get my salary for my part time job and took away Cow's chicken rice before going to his house. I wished to help him, but i sat aside and played his phone while he's cleaning. FYI, dont think he's so hardworking to clean up, it's because ......(lol, cannot tell you!) After that, we had Hot n' Roll to fill our stomaches and went to watch Predators. The price is very expensive for the little portion of the food and it's so ewwww, for me. The predators in Predators are ugly, hahahahah! Antagonists are usually ugly one, he said. I rated this movie a star out of five stars, so boring. ==

What m i going to have for my breakfast??

No comments:

Post a Comment