Thursday, August 19, 2010

I feel sorry for abandoned my wonderland for over a week. I just wanna make a short update. It's all because of hectic uni life, couldn't blame me. >__< Crossing my fingers, I MUST DO BETTER IN THIS SEMESTER with high internal marks and study thoroughly for the final. I don't want to miss any marks.

In most of the families, there is one who wakes up early in the morning when the Sun hasn't risen up to prepare the breakfast and then wakes you up. I once had the one and there is no more for now. Don't you think it's very blissful? And, breakfast - the most important meal among breakfast, lunch and dinner. I personally think that breakfast affects one's mood for whole day long, so have a healthy and nice one. I real wish i could have breakfast every morning before going to school but it's hard for me to prepare and i have 3 mornings of 8am classes! KILL ME, FAST!

I watched 2 movies, The Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Last Airbender last week with my love. Both are something about magic and we found they're quite boring. In other words, no climax? Oh ya, i'm addicted to Plants vs Zombies. It's very fun! I real love flash games, wahahahah!

Gotta sleep soon. Once again, sorry readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment