Sunday, July 18, 2010

I think i have hypomnesia as i couldn't recall back what had i done or eaten almost everyday. Okay lahhhh, i still remembered that last Wednesday i hanged out with Wenhoho but hoh! I seriously forgot where did we go. OMYGOSH, how can i be like this??? I'm still sooooo young (not really ehehehe). Ishhh skip skip skip
Oh yay, my Sem1 result was out last friday. All of us (me, Wendy, Madeline, Nana) were like spamming Facebook. When the clock pointed at 5, all of us logged in Moodle like lightning. HAHAHAH! Congratulations to those pass their whole course or certain subjects.
Guess what! My Business Management score is higher than i expected because i didn't really study much. Heh, i swear this won't happen anymore because i should have adapted to my uni life. Others are so-so. The "not-that-good" is Moral Studies. Some of you may think MS should be very easy. Let me tell you, YOU'RE WRONG! We are not studying and memorizing of the definition but the CONCEPT. And now, there is nothing left in my head since i has passed it. Overall, i achieved 3 HD and 1 C. Alright, i must really be more hardworking to get myself a more fruitful outcome.
Right after we got our results, i then dated Wenhoho. We actually planned to wait for RachV and have supper. Who knows? Her dad was home so early and our plan was ruined. At the last, left only me and RachV having our Milo Panas and Milo Peng at the cafe.
Back and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment