Sunday, July 4, 2010

01/07/2010
Unbelievably, i sticked my butt on the chair in front my pc for almost whole day! I was woken by a call from my part time job employer. I immediately took a short shower and rushed out to meet him. After that, i was back to home and .........urm, i was watching Down With Love 就想赖着你 by Jerry Yan and Ella. 28 episodes all together and i watched it whole day long.

02/07/2010
I woke up in the afternoon and had mee sedap about ...3.30p.m.? It was considered as my breakfast + lunch + dinner eh? 5 sharp in the evening, i vroom from my home to my sis tuition center to drop her her school's concert ticket. wth, i forgot it will be sooooo jam at this peak hour! Still, fortunately i caught up the time before getting late. I met with Jiawen and her sis, Pohchin before heading to the place we worked. Waiting for half an hour, Eeleng, Eening and Vivien just arrived. We had Brazil and Netherlands flags on our faces. We started to walk around in the shopping mall. A while after we were back to the stall, strong wind began to blow and the big screen collapsed even the "roof" of our stall was "shaking". Then, RAIN!!! We hid at the foyer in front of the big door. There went our first day of working. Heavy rain plus thunder plus lighting! So scary when driving alone in such condition, especially at midnight! I took a hot water bath right after i reached home and then cooked myself another packet of instant noodle again. LOL! But, it's Daddy Mee this time. Continued on my drama until 2 something only i slept.

03/07/2010
wahahahah, it's a nice day as i was so healthy :P i skipped my breakfast and lunch, straight to Ma Baker for dinner before going to work. We reached there on time at 6p.m. sharp and drew Germany and Argentina's flags. Both teams are equally strong but i support Argentine because HE supports Argentina. I'm always hiS follower ;D Eeleng and i stayed at the stall and it was damn bored until we started to aim gifts hahahah! FINALLY!!! It's TEN!!! Many people gathered at the walkway and eyes were all staring at the big screen. It was very lucky to meet KevinMah, ChungOng and (forgot who were there ady). It had been a very long time we didnt meet up liaw la, like half year? Another person i met is YukChang, my instant English teacher in Form 1. He's back from UK 2 weeks ago and he is still able to recognize me! I changed a lot, bu shi? Happy happy day to meet friends. All of us then left to (idk the name of that place). It is downstairs of Balcony and in front Cherry Berries. By 11p.m., i went back home after met with friends to watch the match. Sad siiiiii, Argentina lost by 0 balls into the goal. Zzzzzz! The connection pissed hiM and me off. Jerhhhhhh! At last, we ended up talking on phone :P before sleeping.
These are my happy holiday! Relax, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment