Wednesday, July 7, 2010

04/07/2010
Sunday is always a family day which we should spend our time with family. I woke up late at 11 something and was out to have lunch? with my family. Sis 3 decided to have pizza for our lunch. As usual, Bintang Megamall is packed with people on weekends. We queued for 20 minutes just to make an order. Then, we stood aside so others can make their orders as well.
It should be my turn to get a 6 person table. Unnoticeably, a FIT girl aged about 20 and her (should be) secondary school sister with a baby about 1 year old on her arm RAN into the outlet and SNATCHED the seat. I was like WTF?! How come this world has such uncivilized wildlife?! I wont feel you're pity at all even though a child was in your arm!
A kind Malay lady saw the happening before me and complained to the employees. The 2 uncivilized were chased out but they still didnt think that they were wrong AT ALL! I dont give a damn but i just simply feel like want to mlm them. XD

05/07/2010
I woke up real late in the afternoon. After bath, i went to office just to search for food since my stomach was groaning was the night before. But then, mission failed. == After that, i walked to Ma Baker to take away spaghetti without cheezy. I DONT EAT CHEEZY and fyi who are now in the process of keep fit, CHEEZY'S VERY FATTENING. It costed me RM3.90. For me, it's quite worth lahhh because it is quite enough for me, cant guarantee it's enough for big eat-ers. Doing nothing at office, the clock finally reached 4.30p.m. It's time to do my daily routine.

06/07/2010
I met up with Eeleng, Songlin, Jiawen, Augustine, Jacky and his girlfriend at Eeleng's house. OF COURSE, JIE GU TIME! My brain becomes slow liaw lehhh. Ishhhh....lost a few ringgit. We should have more time for the activity. The aims are to refresh our mind, train our fingers and train your mathematics calculation. LOL! After Fionna met us, we had our lunch at Double Star because most of my babes would have lesson at 1pm at IBS. We're back to our own positions after craps. I needa fetch Sis 3 at her school.
As you know, the road up to the Hilltop is quite narrow. And, i have to speed up the hill, right? A "siao lang" strolled along the road, fcuk him. Most of the cars almost knocked him, included me. He can be alive till now is really awesome! O___O

07/07/2010
Wendy and i were out to crap today, spending whole day at Iglool (an ice stall in Bintang Plaza). Early in the morning when i reached her house, i was locked outside the door by her. She overslept. == Ban Mian for our breakfast and off to Bintang and crapsss with RachV till the tongues couldnt be rolled back and put nicely in their mouths. Just sitting at here, you could make quite a number of friends (i mean very unfamiliar one). The Pearl Milk Tea today aint nice, perhaps it's the difference between places? lol idk, maybe only.

I m damn tired and hope i can just sleep and dream of my man right after i click PUBLISH POST.
Oh yay, Germany vs Spain tonight! I wish i can watch it. HAHAHAHAH! Fyi, i support Germany. GOAL GOAL GERMANY!
Toodles, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment