Monday, June 7, 2010

feeling sorry that i couldnt update my blog so often as my time is always packed with assignments and team projects as a curtini, you know. and final exam are coming in exactly 2 weeks' time which all my sisters will have to get up early to go to sch. when they just start the schooling days, i gotta off for holiday, the timing is soooo sweat. ==
up to date, i have gained myself 3 to 4 kg of fats.
i noticed my own butts and stomach are enlarging from time to time like zooming under a microscope. wtf. i might have to get rid of it in the coming holiday. i must really control my daily diets and go for sports everyday. and and and, have sufficient sleep. you know i sleep less than 4 hours almost everyday and i feel systems in my body are seriously interrupted.
the time now is 4.37 and my butts still stick firmly to the wooden chair to rush the mathematics team project.

No comments:

Post a Comment