Tuesday, June 29, 2010

27/06/2010
I had a photo shooting session with my God Family on Sunday morning. They're like my real family, or i should say they're even closer than my family? Breakfast after that and back home. By the time going back home, it was about 11.30a.m. already. The time passes real fast, what we can only do is appreciate every moment and use it wisely. Then, straight away went to airport to drop his friend and decided to have his fav - soursop ice although it's a rainy day. He is always cheerful and comfortable to talk with. Backed to home and chit-chat for whole noon. Had our dinner at Siamese and spent time at Parkson. Reached home at 11, i think and we watched football together. We're like a family ady. LOL! x)

28/06/2010
We woke up late at 9, then rush rush rush rush rush. I accompanied my beloved one to check in. There's no extra time for us to sit down and talk. D; All passed so quickly, like a blink of eye. Since there was very crowded, he had to queue up to get into waiting room while i went back. ARGHHHHHH T_______T feeling so blue now. Whatever, i still hope he enjoys his holiday. After that, i went to Belle Bookshop opposite CH to buy a Sudoku book so i wont get too bored to think much. Chatted with the Aunty for a while. Next, i had lunch with SongLin, EeLeng, JiaWen, Augustine, Jacky, Jessica and WenFong since it's my babe - SongLin's big day. Hereby, i wish you found your man very soon, as soon as tomorrow. :P Brought her to shop at Parkson and then sat down to talk and enjoy Igloo's ice cream. I gotta go to fetch sis-s home at four thirty and homey! Had dinner with my family and Dad's friend. For about a week, i didnt meet my sis-s and had a single meal with them. :x drove to EeLeng's house to gather for SongLin's surprise. ngeeeeeeehehehe she acted not-nervous! HAHAHAHAH! Enjoyed the cake then went to Sport Cafe. With high speed, i sipped my drinks and be back at home at 11.11p.m.


IMY, BB

No comments:

Post a Comment