Monday, June 28, 2010

3 days after exam - aimless but it's sooooooo lovely to spend with my beloved one
aaaaaaaaahahahahaha HE'S DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEE!

like a little boy

24/06/2010
I woke up at about 11 something and then out to Mian Dui Mian for lunch with hiM. After that, I went to straighten my hair. My hair is finally long again! But not as long as last time lahhh. Whatever, it grows all the times, so just be optimistic with its growth (: Late at night after 9, we went to Miri Cafe for western food. It had been ages since i last stepped in, like 6 or 7 years ago? The memories with heR at there is covered with a thick layer of dust.

25/06/2010
I was out with Dong Dong cuties. They're still the same! One in Curtin, one is UCSI, two are going to Maktab Miri and one is going to Kedah. All of us have our own ways to go and ought to be separated. The spirit and the love of DD will never die. xoxo I got to know about the cut of electricity and water supply, so i rushed back home to catch some times to go the other place for my bath. Who knows? God knows! When i reached home, everything had back to normal. @#$^&^&* I couldnt go to beach with DD and more important one, we didnt get a family photo again! wtf Then i had pan fry dumplings with hiM and his friend. And, MOVIE TIME!!!! I always wanna watch movie with him at home but fyi, my home doesnt have a dvd player. soooo sad D; We watched Toys Story 3. This episode shows the rotten side of human self which selfishness rules. This even happens in between toys. In my opinion, it's not bad lahhh, at least i didnt fall asleep halfway.

26/06/2010
RachV & i woke up early in the morning for breakfast. FINALLY!!!!! I got my You Zha Kueh. If you dont wake up earlier, you will never grab the chance to taste it! We headed to Bintang as i wanna sweep facial and hair stuff. When we arrived, most of the shops were still with the gates closed. We had our first try on the .....ice cream? at Igloo? Im not sure what should i call it. And, hunting for job. I filled a career form at S, now waiting for the call to interview. Hm....hiM and i had dinner at Tanjung with SL, Chong and Fishy. I fetch hiM back earlier since he's not feeling well. owwwww my pity darling felt ill again. I was back to god sis's house at ten thirty with the help of his friend. Take care, my darling.

ps: This post should be posted on Saturday night. However, due to my buziness, it would be a very late post. Gotta update my blog more often to keep it alive.

TATA, readers~


No comments:

Post a Comment