Monday, August 20, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Talking about friendship, if you ask me how many friends do i have? I dont know how to answer you, of course i have many friends being in different levels. To be exact, i have only 2 to 3 which are really close. If i need someone 24/7 to talk to when i m down, probably none.

I have their own life, so do others. But i seriously hate it when they ignore my words although most are chatting in the chatroom. So i think, what's the point for me being there? Not my place. 

Hence what's the point having friends who are not real friends?   

2 comments:

  1. I need you so badly now, i wanna be the only one whom u can talk to, 24 hours :D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just notice your comment here. Shocking news- somebody visit my blog!

      Delete