Thursday, August 9, 2012

English speaking

I skipped my lecture last week (I'm a bad girl);
I listened to ilecture for that particular lecture (I'm a good girl).

My two lectures on Mondays are supposed to be consecutively conducted. However, the first one ended quite early so i needed to wait for another half an hour for the next one. About 7p.m. when the hunger striked, to wait or not to wait - is a question. Apparently, i skipped the second one, so i listened to the ilecture, right?
P.S. I prefer ilectures than sitting in the lecture halls because there is a button called "fast forward".

Although listening ilecture is very hypnotizing, i find it interesting of the lecturer's accent. She is from China obviously because people from China or HongKong always have that special accent. Not only her very heavy accent, but also her english is . . . (speechless)From the ilecture itself, "if" becomes "f". Divide -> diwide. Decision -> deciren. Capacity -> compensity. Etc etc. Some words are completely different with her prononciation. I wonder what band she got for her IELTS speaking.

P.S. I dont mean to insult anyone's english or a nation's accent. No offense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment