Saturday, December 4, 2010

It has been 10 days after exam. I'm still so unmotivated. I thought everyone including me should be damn happy since the exam was finally over. And yay, everyone is happy up to now except me myself. I don't know why, i just don't know why. For the last two or three weeks, i had late supper every night. It's so weird that my weight drops and hits 40kg. That's what i want but i don't want the small tummy! I must really work out every day and cut down the supper habit.

I think i have autism lately. I L.O.V.E. staying at home alone. Watching drama repeatedly screening on the TV and online. My life is so boring yet i L.O.V.E. it so much. I don't know why, i just don't really wish to go out.
Oh yeah, i have a new number but i seldom use it. No, i always, only at night to call my love one. Heheheh. I'm so freaking happy when i see the balance not changing after talking for hours. HAHAHAH! I'm using Digi Buddyz, so nice leh!

There are many stuffs i have to do before cny comes. CNY! CNY is getting nearer and nearer. Of course, Christmas and New Year come first. I think i should start to do my things now or else i will be competing with time.

I think i have a pair of pretty eyes. For me, i think they're. I don't care what you think. :P They'll be so different when i wear contact lens even the transparent one. All the people think i m prettier wearing contact lens. However, i prefer wearing spec then lens because wearing lens are so tiring. Another thing is i look nerdy and normal with my spec. I m nerdy, i admit. HAHAHAH! Not really, nerds don't go clubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment