Saturday, December 11, 2010

After a year of long wait, i finally got what i wish for, always till now. I dont know why i m not feeling happy when i receive it, but i know myself is satisfied with it. The day onwards, i stick to him everyday after waking up from sleep till a minute before sleeping. It's useful for me, all i do are blogging, surfing, chatting, video-calling, tweeting. There's only one word i could describe it - FUN !

My god-family and I had our early celebration of Christmas yesterday night. This is the picture i took when everyone hadn't arrived.

With my god-sis, she doesn't like me, seriously. She threw my pendrive cap, hit me, pushed me...such a bad girl. She will know after grown up. *evil grin* Everyone received a few presents, and....what's for me? 2 clothes and a photo stand with me and my god-fam's pictures.

It's only 11 days since my boyfriend left Miri, but the missing is killing me yet fills up all my times. Hopefully, he'll be back for me real soon. I should pray that i can fly to his place to stick with him. :x I know i m very sticky, but i ain't a sticky note, i'm a chewing gum after being chewed.

Should i? Can i? May i? I really hope to, wish for and pray for. imy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment