Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Dragon Year

Hey there! How ya? Most of you must be either sick or gaining fats.
Havent i say HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all!

Just a click of eyes, January has came to an end. Have you get used of 2012 yet?
To be honest, i havent!!! Because i seldom write date...i bet no one would write date for the sack of writing date. Normally, we only write date on our homework, exercises and most of the things to do with paper and pen.

There are only 3 weeks left for me going back to study. I dont really enjoy my hols as i spent time sleeping. What i want is breakfast, yummy breakfast, yummilicious breakfast! like what i wrote in my previous post.

Alright, got to go. Just a short update. Thank you to my readers who spent time reading this rubbish, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment