Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 100th Post!
Happy Blogging!


It was a foodful Saturday with my family and of course, together with the beloved one. I barely got rest and woke up at half past six early in a holiday morning. Why did i sound like crazy??? We went to open air market for breakfast. I like the fried kueh tiaw from there and the 'fa-kueh'. For the 'fa-kueh', i m so ngiao ji that i only eat certain colour of them although all are the same ingredients. After that, there we went up to Sibuti. I hadn't been there for the past few months. About the lunch, i ate so much but not completely full lah. (I don't know since when my stomach capacity grows to a dinosour's one!) We went to Bungai Beach for a while since my love never went to there before. There were a lot of people and i noticed a newly-built infrastructure - a playground! Off we went back to home. We all went to Hartz Chicken Buffet at night. It was so crowded! I noticed that the restaurant is not very clean, supposed that there was fully packed with people and it is a buffet. The chicks are not my fav. I don't know?, it is still fried chick, but it is different for me, lol.

My stomach capacity amazed me, hahahah! Probably, it is only because i took my meal right on healthy time, heheh. Now, i wanna lose fats. I seriously hate it! But, i couldn't stop my mouth from not munching something. x) time to sleep - tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment